1:1 coaching and training to turn your presentations into vehicles for growing your business, expanding your credibility, increasing your income and profits.
When you give your presentations at network events, conferences, to new audiences or audiences that know you well:
Do you get applause?
Do you get warm words of thanks from the organiser?
Do you get lots of questions?
Or do you get new business?
Do you ever wonder how public speaking could help you get more business? Public speaking certainly gets you noticed and it gives you a platform to talk about what you do, but how do you engage with your audience so that they want to take action and do business with you?
I have my 10 rules of Trusted Sales Presentations which I will apply to you to see which are most appropriate to you and your presentations. I’ll share all of the resources I use myself in giving successful presentations and growing my business. More than just presentation tips, I will help you plan and grow your business using effective public speaking as one of the main vehicles.
“Your presentation coaching has given me so much confidence and you were so right about it would be the best money I ever invested.” Leonie Wright of Eat Wright.
This will involve just one morning of your time (as well as other tasks to complete before and after) to revolutionise the results you get from your public speaking.
“I’ve greatly benefited from the one-to-one presentation coaching I did with Nicci: She helped me focus on the key messages to get across, while staying real and ‘being me’. She taught me to reach different people in my audience in different ways….And some of the people who heard me speak then felt moved to do some coaching, workshop or retreat with me in order to move their lives forward“ Monica Castenetto, Life a Life you Love
All for just £597 + VAT
Full details of the 6-stage programme
1. Immediately on booking
• Get Talent Dynamics voucher to establish your strengths and talents in business, in speaking and in sales (worth £50 see here for details)
• Audience Analysis pre-planning checklist (full version) (an abbreviated version of this is available free here)
• Start planning your Business model including speaking Module
2. Before the session
• Craft your own personal story module
• You plan your 10 minute presentation
• Confirmation of time and venue and what you need to bring with you
• Receive your Trusted Sales Profile Report (worth another £50 see here for details)
3. During the 3 hour 1:1 session
• Video your original presentation
• Plan your amended presentation, your offer, your business model and how speaking fits into it your sales strategy
• Craft your sales offer, interweave it with your content
• Focus on your topic, make it unique, show your credibility, your signature talk for 10 mins, 30 mins and longer
• Make it memorable with props, handouts, laminates etc
• Apply the 10 rules of Trusted Sales Presentations to your presentation
• Video the final version
4. Straight After the session
• Take away your Professional Speaker Kit – 9 essential items every speaker needs on the day (only available to delegates of this programme)
• Your “How to get presentation bookings toolkit” including: (only available to delegates of this programme)
Sample script for contacting organisers of events
Checklist for booking presentations
Preparation focus before calling event organisers
• 3 Checklists to fill in and send to me after the first 3 speaking appointments so I can monitor your progress and tweak anything to make continual improvements (exclusive to this programme, Autumn 2015)
5. One – three days after
• Your speaker profile designed for you – Youprint (my adapted Blueprint for you) (only available to delegates of this programme)
• The two videos recorded on the day
6. Weeks and Months after
- Monitoring your presentations for key results (particularly the first 3)
- Promoting you via webinars, video interviews and within the content of the forthcoming online training “Your Amazing Voice Kit”
All for just £597 + VAT Email Nicci@Trustedsalesdynamics.com to book your best time and place for the session