Plan ahead for 2018 – live workshop – Thursday 7th December 2017 10am – 4pm at the Holiday Inn Express, Epsom Downs
Do the work now so you can start the year with ease and grace!
Planning the whole year can be a huge task and motivation for all the goals you set at the start of the year may start to waver after a few months. It’s far more beneficial to focus on 3 months at a time – you can make huge strides in your achievements and keep your motivation going for just 90 days.
What would make you spend your day creating your 90 day plan for profit?
- Discover how to be more productive in the next 90 days than you have been in the previous 9 months!
- Create a clear 90 day plan of action focused on closing sales so you can stop worrying and wondering about what to do. It means you don’t work all hours but are clear when one project is finished and you can take some time off to celebrate. It helps you prioritise and have peace of mind knowing it will all get done in time and that’s better than trying to do it all at once.
- Have the confidence that you have something clients need and want NOW
- Being supported and inspired by a group of people to brainstorm your business and come up with specific ideas for you
- Having a 90 plan leads to making monthly plans, weekly plans and daily plans. That means you don’t have to think about what you do each day, you just follow the plan, get it done ….and take the rest of the day off!
- Too many ideas? I’ll share the prioritising tool that helps me achieve more and moves my business further faster.
“You showed us that by focusing on the key things that are good for our business, we can get rid of the rest, get better results AND have more free time.”Reap your rewards in 90 Days is an interactive training day with all the planning materials and refreshments laid on for you as well as the inspiration and support of a group of like-minded people to help you.
During the day we will:
- Create 3 clear goals for you to achieve over the next 90 days that fit your longer term plans
- Turn those 3 goals into a series of achievable projects
- Create your diary for the next 90 days so you have time for home, holidays, hobbies, families, friends, follow up AND grow your business.
“ It’s amazing how much you can do in a day! Doing the pre-workshop workbook was really important and helped get into the right mindset for the day. I now have a clear structured plan with week by week actions for one of my goals and know exactly what I need to do for the other two goals and have no excuse not to execute everything over the next 90 days. Here’s to hitting those targets.” Karen Espley, The Chameleon Guide
How does that sound?
If you like the sound of that, click on the link below. The day will take place from 10am to 4pm with refreshments and lunch included.
This whole day including the workbook and your 90 day Planner is just £120.00 plus VAT.
This is discounted to £87 +VAT for Nicci’s Trusted Club Members
This will be my last ever public training event so I will be doing everything I can to make sure it is the best ever!
“ I’m amazed at how much I achieved in one day.”
If you can see this is something that would help you, please make the payment above and you will receive your joining instructions and your workbook in the next few days. Thanks – I look forward to helping you make this your best 90 days ever!
“I feel a lot free-er – I don’t have to worry about everything as focusing on 3 goals, the rest can wait till next year”
Here’s the full programme so you can plan your day.
Task to do before we start “Set your goals for the next 90 days” so book early to give yourself enough time for the preparation
10.00 – 11.15 am Session 1 : Big picture goals and brainstorm seasonal product and service ideas for your business and your ideal clients to take into account
11.15-11. 45 Break
11.45- 13.00 pm Your 5 key offers for the next 90 days
13.00- 14.00 pm Lunch break and networking
14.00 – 15.30 pm Breaking down your goals to promotional plans
15.30 – 16.00 pm You present your dream 90 days and collectively we make it happen!