Our Sales Team Days can turn this around in just a few days.
Before the day
- Discuss with the Sales Director the key issues
- Give Sales Profile Assessments to all members of the team (just 15 minutes online)
On Day 1
- Interactive training programme identifying the key talents of each member of the sales team so they appreciate their own value
- Identifying and appreciating the value each member of the sales team bring to the sales cycle
- Understanding the 4 buyer drivers and how to read the minds of their clients
- What NOT to do with each profile as it kills trust, the relationship and the business deal
On Day 2
- Mapping the Trusted Sales Methodology onto your Sales Process
- Practicing each step of the way from building trust to engagement to conversion
On Days 3 and 4
Delegates practice the methodology back in their work situation and monitor results
On Day 5
- Debrief of results, success and challenges
- Answering questions, problems and issues
- Making a plan for client contact, follow up and communication
- Immediate debrief with the Sales Director to help place sales team members in the role they are best suited to within the sales cycle to enhance team productivity and performance
Days 6 and 7
- Meeting with the sales team to establish ROI 4-6 weeks after the training programme and then again 90 days from initial training.
Contact 07734361923 or email Nicci@TrustedSalesDYnamics.com for more details and sample programme
“Nicci took on board what we discussed and tailored the course for us. The courses both seemed to go really fast.”
“It was interactive, educational and as a team it showed us where we are which is a good team, and one that can improve to a great team.”
“Fantastic, thank you”. Feedback from a 2-day in-company course Nicci ran for Liquidnet
“In every company I have worked in, ‘communication’ has always been highlighted as the greatest challenge. Nicci’s insights helped me realise that I normally communicate verbally and sometimes verbosely but that there are different ways to communicate with different profiles. As a result I have adapted my communication style to suit their profiles with positive results. I now have more efficient and effective communication with my managers, my team and my clients, resulting in quicker sales and negotiating processes. Thank you.“ Ian Smart, Director of Business Development, Protégé International
We hired Nicci to train an international audience or trainers, coaches and professionals.
She came it with credibility, pace and warmth and the crowd got behind her authenticity, humour and message.
She dealt well with the audience, their queries and their hunger for facts and “how to” tips.
The session was a hit and received excellent feedback from the audience and her co-speakers.
I recommend that you hire Nicci to give a motivating presentation on how people can sell more easily, sell with style and gain commitment through building relationships. Matthew Hill, Founder, SIETAR UK
Nicci is a thoughtful and dynamic colleague. We worked together in Italy and later at Pearson in the UK. She is a great internationalist. She works with great sincerity and sensitivity and is able to give good advice in difficult situations. Nick Dawson, ELT Writer, Teacher Trainer, Methodologist