At the same time “cold calling” has had a bad press as people feel they are being treated as numbers, they don’t like scripted calls nor calls from people that know nothing about them and don’t appear to care about them.
At Trusted Sales Dynamics we believe that understanding your clients and having as many different opportunities to show you care about both prospects and clients is fundamental to growing sales in today’s economy.
We show clients how taking the time to prepare for the call improves the chances of a sale considerably and as importantly, keeps the trust and respect of prospects until they are ready to buy from you. Cold calling in the wrong way can actually damage your business and have clients refusing to do business with you as the trust has been broken.
The benefits of using the phone to their clients are multi-fold:
– Find out if your current clients are happy and how you can improve their experience of working with you (to retain long term clients)
– To follow up an email campaign to find out who is really interested
– Get feedback as to where the prospect is on the sales cycle
– To facilitate sales that prospects are just too busy to organise for themselves
– To gain valuable feedback on your staff, your products and services and the whole customer experience.
For these reasons we believe telemarketing is best done in-house so that information is not lost but fed back into the business.
If you are thinking of setting up your own telemarketing department, this is the course for you.
Our Trusted Sales Telemarketing Team one-day course
In the morning:
- Includes Talent Dynamic profiles of all members of the team to see where their talents fit best into the Telemarketing Sales Cycle
- An understanding of the 4 different types of buyers and how to build rapport quickly and easily with them
- Understanding the Psychology of Buying
- Uncovering the value of your client proposition and how best to leverage that to the right clients
In the afternoon:
Specialist training for those identified as best calling clients on the phone, covering
- Preparing for a Call
- Creating the Right First Impression
- Questioning to uncover Customer Needs and Wants
- Using the Power of Listening and Questioning
- Explaining you Value Proposition Successfully
All of the above can be delivered as modules to suit your working day or delivered in one in-company training away day. The choice is yours.
Our courses do not end there. Included in the cost is a Return on Investment analysis carried out after one month to analyse the increase in sales, productivity or any other measures you have set as your goal at the start of the course.
A typical one-day event as above for 6 employees (including Talent Dynamics profiles for all 6 staff worth £300) is £1,800. Just £300 per person for the right people to be in the right sales positions bringing you in sales for months to come.