JUST GET IT DONE Productivity Day Dates and Times 9.00am-4.30pm
Come and join my Academy members on-line to create a group energy to ensure you “Just Get it Done”. Tick off those items on your to-do list and receive time management tips to help you overcome any blocks preventing you from doing so. Finish off those outstanding projects, gather in unpaid invoices or pending sales and set yourself up for success for the rest of the month!
I have had a request to have them mid-month and to have them on different days of the week so you can make some or all of them even if you have a regular appointment on a certain day of the week.
It’s like hiring a virtual office, a friendly group of colleagues and a supportive Sales Manager for the day!
How does it work?
We check in online at 9.00 and set our target for the next 90 minutes. A quick introduction so we get to know our colleagues for the day and find out their plans. Then we go off and take action.
We check back in at 10.30 to report on our successes, challenges, blocks and set our target for the next 90 minutes plus a break for lunch.
We check back in at 1.15 to report on our successes, challenges, blocks and set our target for the next 90 minutes.
We do our final check back at 2.45 to review the day.
(We may do a later check in at 4.30 if there is demand for it)
This is great for you if
- You have outstanding projects,
- last minute ends to tie up,
- a checklist you want an added motivation to help you plough though,
- are motivated working with others rather than on your own all day
- intrigued to know what other business owners spend their time on
- tips for getting things done quicker and more efficiently and effectively
- need to get your motivation back after the summer break
If you have client appointments some of the day but other things you want to do on your business during the day
This does not work for you
- If you are out all day or most of the day
- You’d rather get on with working on your own and not check in with others
This is done entirely on-line and if you are not currently a client, you can join us for just £20 +VAT for the day (£24 in total). You will get your preparation sheet and planner for the day in advance and the group feedback and positive support for achieving your actions throughout the day.
What other clients like you have said about the day,
- “I like working like this as I’m not alone and I’m getting more done – I’d like to work like this every day please!” Sarah Lott
- “It helped me focus 90 minutes at a time so was really helpful in getting things done” Cassie Footman
- “It is good fun and energising to hear what other people are doing. It is also a nice discipline so there is less “cheating” yourself by not getting distracted and actually doing what you said you were going to do” Mary Chapman
- “It really helps me focus and I like the accountability” Julia Elgar
- “Really useful – I like the working for 90 minutes on one thing idea but I’ve not always done it on my own. Having others to do it with helps me focus and stick to it” Louisa Pini
- “Very useful – I can sit at my desk and wonder “what shall I do next” and that can lead to procrastinating but the accountability throughout the day, and the human contact all day on the Just Get it Done Day was fantastic and I achieved a lot more than I thought I would” Claire Bolsover
- “Really good. I would not have got my Lead Magnet written if I hadn’t blocked this day out to focus on it.” Sara Stafford-Williams
- “Brilliant idea. It kept me focused. Often when I am working from home I get distracted by so many things. This helped me achieve something every 90 minutes” Catherine Young
I strongly advise you to get these dates in the diary as they will be invaluable to your hitting your income goals.
Nicci reserves the right to amend these dates if necessary. Dates may vary due to holidays or other engagements.