Nicci’s Trusted Sales Club is a free closed group on Facebook for those who love to serve but hate to sell. It is a place to come together as a community, to share ideas that are not traditional sales ideas but sales ideas that work nevertheless.
These ideas are based on the principles of transparency, trust, honesty, putting the buyer first, sharing the journey, finding the fit, invitation and abundance as opposed to scarcity and fear.
What is selling in a Trusted Way?
1. It’s putting your prospect or client’s needs first.
2. It’s facilitating the sale by generous, relevant, attractive value at every level of the sales and marketing process.
3. It’s understanding your own sales personality and your prospect’s buying personalities – see http://trustedsalesdynamics.com/resources/e-guides/ for more information
4. It’s being a trusted expert in your field.
5. It’s being transparent about costs, pricing, what is included and what is not and delivering great value for money.
For more on Nicci’s Trusted Sales Manifesto see http://trustedsalesdynamics.com/resources/the-trusted-sales-talent-dynamics-manifesto/
Like a lot of Facebook groups we have our set days:
What Works Wednesday is the day I share a blog, a video, a post on how to sell in a trusted way.
Think Out Loud Thursday If you’ve got any questions about the month’s theme, the tips this week or your own personal situation, I’ll answer them on Thursdays in the club. Email them to me at Nicci@TrustedSalesDynamics.com if you want your question to be anonymous. And at 5pm I’ll be doing a live broadcast around our theme of the month
Each month we have a theme which we focus on e.g.
- June 2017 Consistent sales and income
- May 2017 Trusted selling in the Summer
- April 2017 Be bold for change
- March 2017 Creative Selling
- February 2017 Applying Trusted Selling to Technology
- January 2017 Setting yourself up for Success in 2017
We have a lot more themes planned for 2017 that will follow the deeper work, worksheets, Master classes and live meet-up topics we are running in The Trusted Sales Academy. Check out the “File” tab in the Facebook group for past habits and challenges.
We have occasional events online too e.g.
- The Apprentice Sweepstake
- The Halloween competition when we went over to the dark side and talked about our worst clients
- The Rainbow 2-week countdown to Small Business Saturday
So if you’d like to join in the fun, the ideas, the support, come on in – it’s free and a lot of business has been done in there.
If you are serious about improving your sales results, then you may find the extra resources, Master classes, workshops, support and meet-ups in The Trusted Sales Academy just what you need.