You’ve got your own business, you are great at what you do but when it comes to selling, you are at a loss.
You may have been good at sales in your previous career but when it comes to selling yourself and your own business services and products you are not making your case clear to your prospects and clients.
We believe that trusted selling which puts understands both your profile as a salesperson and your prospects profile as a buyer gives you greater insight into the sales process and allows you to be more confident in your sales strategy.
FREE resource for you is the quiz, “What kind of a sales person are you: an Annoyer, an Avoider or an Attractor?” Your answers will direct you to even more free resources that are relevant for your sales type!
For a first step for us to work together, Discover Your Inner Sales Superhero is the place to start and for us to get to know each other.
For new or struggling business owners our Foundation programme, Predictable Income and Profits Programme would be a good place to start.
For those of you who want help with your Sales Funnel, getting New Clients or using Speaking to get more sales, check out this page.
- Here are your sales tools
• Follow us on twitter at @NicciBonf and help us keep an eye out for Great examples of Trusted Selling we can give our awards to and terrible examples of Trusted Selling we can try and change.
• Like our Facebook page and share your good and bad sales stories, as well as receiving daily tips and news about trusted selling
- Join “Nicci’s Trusted Sales Club” on Facebook
- • Feel free to make use of our free resources and share them with your friends, clients, colleagues and contacts.
• Read and share our blogs on how you can incorporate trusted selling into your business
• See what online training or public workshops are coming up next that could be right for you
• Sign up to a monthly review of all the above and more in the box on the top right of this page so you don’t miss out!
• Consider our sales coaching and training programmes that match your needs.